DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Maywood Golf Club
1. Your personal data – what is it? Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we? The owners of Maywood and its appointed representatives are the data controllers (nominated contact details below). This means they decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data? Maywood Golf Club complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. We use your personal data for the following purposes: -
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
5. Sharing your personal data; Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members of the club in order to carry out a service to other club members or for purposes connected with the club. We will only share your data with third parties with your consent.
6. How long do we keep your personal data? We keep data in accordance with our Data Protection and Document Protection Policies. Specifically, we retain club membership and mailing list data while it is still current.
7. Your rights and your personal data; Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
8. Further processing; If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details; To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact Tory Moon, Maywood Golf Club. You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Sets a technical cookie recording you deny consent, you won't be asked again.
Removes the consent cookie from your browser.